Those of us at Big Dream Ministries hear that statement over and over again from people across the country. What has made the difference? For the first time, they have studied all of the books of the Bible in sequence. In the past, their experience had been studying topically or randomly choosing a book to learn. While there is a place for such studies, it is as if a “light goes on” after seeing the full context of God’s Word. That is because it is His story and everyone remembers a good story. The words of the Master Storyteller make the characters come alive as the plot unfolds, revealing timeless truths that transcend the time they were written into the twenty-first century.
Psalm 119:05 says, “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.”
We are equipping Bible study teachers to illuminate God’s story beyond just the factual information, but in a way that draws students into the narrative, opening their heart, mind, and soul for God to penetrate and transform their life.
Would you please consider joining us for the all-inclusive training conference on April 26-28, 2018 to discover the tools and framework for teaching the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, in a manner which moves the Scriptures from information to transformation? It is our fervent prayer that we will be able to give you the preparation you need to teach God’s amazing collection, book by book. It is a big dream that could make a big impact for your church and your community for all eternity!
The conference fee includes all teaching and breakout sessions, teaching curriculum for a full ministry year, Thursday working lunch and evening dessert, Friday breakfast and dinner, Saturday breakfast, and accommodations in a first-class hotel.
- The importance of preparation
- The Preservation of the Holy Scriptures
- Question and Answers with the Big Dream Ministries Team
- Tools of the trade and utilizing technology
- Jesus throughout the Bible
Track #1 (Unit 1):
- Utilizing the teaching curriculum
- Power of a story
- Nuts and bolts of running a class
- Biblical review of Genesis through Song of Solomon
Track #2 (Unit 2):
- Understanding the geo-political and spiritual setting of the prophetical books
- The role and call of a prophet
- The silent years before Christ’s birth
- Biblical review of Isaiah through Acts
- Inerrancy and sufficiency of the Bible
Track #3 (Unit 3):
- Understanding the circumstances leading up to the conversion of the apostle Paul
- Biblical review of Romans through Revelation
- Understanding the difficult doctrinal terms in Scripture
- Protecting your personal spiritual development
- Optional opportunity to practice presentation skills